There was a moment.....


There was a moment.....
Originally uploaded by ricmcarthur.
I am always on the look out for owls as I find them fascinating.
The only thing better than owl watching is taking photos of them.
Early one late winter morning I came out to go to work and out of the corner of my eye (silly expression) I saw this.
I immediately grabbed my camera, never leave home without it, and took this pic.

If you look at it in large size you will understand my disappointment.

Next time…..

Comments

LOL! Classic. Love the way you captured that "owl's" fierce demeanor.
I am always shooting pics of leaves, thinking they are flickers or something.
As they say- "Close but no cigar!"
Rondeau Ric said…
We have a grocery store here called Zehrs and the use white plastic bags.
I don't know how many times my head has snapped around after a glimpse of "something".
Now we just call them Zehrs birds.

Close only counts in dancing and horse shoes.
Check ou this link to the MOU. Folks are sending in stories of their 'bloopers'. Pretty funny!

http://cbs.umn.edu/pipermail/mou-net/2006-July/date.html

Popular posts from this blog

Golden-crowned kinglet.

Connecticut warbler

My Cat is Stranger Than Your Cat