I wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole

I'm a firm believer in the "just because you can, doesn't mean you should" school of thought.

Celine Dion is in that group. Just because you can warble a note for 25 seconds doesn't mean you should. Really, it isn't necessary.

This racoon evidently doesn't follow this philosophy either.
Just because you can climb up the side of the house and get to the feeder doesn’t mean you should.

You still have to get down, which he couldn’t.
I tried to shoo him/her away and it just looked at me.

I wanted to get a branch for it to climb down, but all I could find was the 2x4. Just as I put it in place the racoon jumped off and ran away.

Just ‘cause you can...........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Golden-crowned kinglet.

Connecticut warbler

My Cat is Stranger Than Your Cat