I hate ties.

I hate ties. by ricmcarthur
I hate ties., a photo by ricmcarthur on Flickr.
Working isn't so bad but why do I have to wear a tie.

This is how I felt for 30 years while working for banks.
I've told my wife if she buries me in a tie, I will come back and haunt her.

Canada goose-
Branta canadensis

Some migratory populations of the Canada Goose are not going as far south in the winter as they used to. This northward range shift has been attributed to changes in farm practices that makes waste grain more available in fall and winter, as well as changes in hunting pressure and changes in weatherThe oldest known wild Canada Goose was 30 years 4 months old.

www.allaboutbirds.org/guide/Canada_Goose/id

Comments

Brightcetera said…
Good grief! Is it really necessary to put it around its neck?

Popular posts from this blog

Golden-crowned kinglet.

Connecticut warbler

Folded rocks.